Having a tea party, baby shower, bridal luncheon etc and in need a favor? Here’s an easy, inexpensive, and most importantly, delicious favor for you to make!
- clear cellophane treat bags (any size you like, these can be purchased at any craft store)
- paper doilies (just pick a size that corresponds to the size of your treat bag, these can be purchased at a craft store and most dollar stores)
- Your choice of candy*
*although these may look like jordan almonds I decided I didn’t want my guests to break their teeth off so I went with peanut m&m’s instead and bonus! the pastel spring/easter m&m’s went perfectly with my color scheme.
How to make the favors
- Fill the treat bags with candy. Try and eyeball the right amount based on how much candy you have vs how many bags you’re making. (Don’t forget to account for munching or ahem, “quality control”)
- Fold top of bag over and staple.
- Fold doiley in half, put adhesive on each side, then attach to bag and seal.
And you’re done! You could even personalize each bag or add a bow, ribbon, etc. if you really want to get fancy.